|Sign up below for 3 FREE Worksheets to experience the fun way for your kids to Master Math
Tom Biesanz is MisterNumbers on Youtube with well over a million video views as well as the author of the Right Brain Math book & more.
Confidently teach your kids about numbers so they enjoy learning math effectively, and feel good about math and themselves
Who can be helped by MisterNumbers visual Right-brain approach?
- Kids learning how to memorize the times tables are able to master multiplication in fun ways
- Kids who are visual right brain learners SEE how math makes sense to them
- Kids with holes in their multiplication tables easily fill in the gaps
- Kids who need an overview of how math works get the big picture
- Kids who could use a positive attitude about math start feeling good about math and themselves
- Kids who struggle with current math teaching find an approach that fits their learning style
- Kids with learning disabilities: ADD, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, etc. find a playful path past their struggle
- Teachers and Parents who want their kids to have fun learning Math play games with how fast they can create times tables
- Teachers and Parents who are doing remedial math get methods and worksheets to teach the times tables
- Parents who are homeschooling find cool times tables worksheets to motivate kids to learn math facts
- Adults who want to learn math but never got it find an alternative way to learn multiplication facts
- Schools looking for effective ways to teach math and find a friendly way to learn multiplication are licensing Pattern Play Math at a reasonable cost
Adult Learners also Love Pattern Play Math
LISTEN to a woman's 1 minute request for Right Brain Math to be used with adult learners.
Right Brain Math is a world that doesn't make sense to the Left Brain (strict mathematics).
The Left Brain says you can't play with the ones-digits and tens-digits separately.
Yet Kindergarten students are learning multiplication on the EZ Times Table, the Right Brain way.
There are many variations of the EZ Times Table that teach factors, squares, prime numbers.
The Left Brain says you can't bend a number line into a circle. But it is fun and teaches kids to write out the times tables as they play with right brain patterns.
The Left Brain says a Tic-Tac-Toe Square can't be used in math, yet kids smile as they see patterns that help them create the 1s, 3's, 6's, 7's and 9s.
The Right Brain involves pictures, sound, the BIG picture, understanding, and FUN in learning math. The results are similar, but much easier, faster, and more human in a Pattern Play way.
The Right Brain Math book, ebook
& the companion DVD (1 hour)
- 96 pages of worksheets, graphics, tables to support multiple learning strategies.
-25 full page tables that visually show each step
-whimsical drawings that amuses kids and adults & lock in learning.
- 17 full page worksheets (playsheets)
- DVD uses many of the worksheets in the book)