|Sign up below for 3 FREE Worksheets to experience the fun Right Brain way to teach your kids to Master Math|
I am Tom Biesanz, MisterNumbers on Youtube, with almost 2 million views as well as the author of several books including the Right Brain Math book. I have presented to Math Teacher Conventions. This is for you are a parent or teacher and your kids struggle with the multiplication tables, math concepts, and more. Help your kids have fun while learning math effectively.
What is Possible with Pattern Play Math!
- This visual and structural approach will help your kids master the Times Tables, so crucial to math mastery. Their struggle is often a teaching problem, not a learning problem.
- This will help them gain confidence around math and multiplication. Recent feedback from a kid I was told was poor in math: "I'm a genius!"
- This will help your kids (and you) develop a positive attitude about math. "This is FUN!"
- This will help you discover your kids unique learning style and help them succeed through school and life.
- Your kids will get an overview that allows them to both learn individual facts and that ties math concepts together.
- They will also be learning how to discover patterns (important lifelong skill).
- STUDENTS WHO KNOW THE TIMES TABLES will use these fun techniques to learn and understand factors, negative numbers, prime numbers, slope lines, and even squaring two digit numbers in their head.